BUILDING IN VITOR CORDON STREET – LISBON
Continuing VESAM’s strategy for the Portuguese market focusing on the rehabilitation, is undergoing the execution the structure, pavements, roof, stairs and mezzanine of a 5-story building in Lisbon. This is project with 156 tons has some unique characteristics, such as:
- Façade of the building is suspended during construction phase;
- Façade’s Interior reinforcement with metallic tubing to improve structural seismic behavior;
- Compatibilization of reinforcement structure and façade temporary supporting structure during erection;
- Interior metallic structure compatibilization with concrete structure and masonry;
- Structural fire protection scheme R90, factory executed.