Building on Rua Victor Cordon – Lisbon
Description: VESAM’s strategy for the Portuguese market with a focus on rehabilitation, the structural reinforcement work, floors, roofing, stairs and mezzanine of a 5-storey building, located in Lisbon, is currently underway. Has some unique characteristics, such as:
- Building facade suspended during the construction phase;
- Façades reinforced from the inside with metal tubes to improve seismic behavior;
- Assembly and compatibility of the reinforcement structure with the presence of the containment structure;
- Metallic interior structure with compatibility with concrete and masonry walls;
- Factory protected structure with intumescent paint class R90.