QUALITY TECHNICIAN (M/F)
The VESAM Group intends to reinforce its technical staff by hiring a new employee to perform Quality Technician functions, with the following profile:
- Knowledge of EN 1090 (Preferred)
- Knowledge of EN ISO 9001 (Preferred)
- Ability to analyze and interpret standards, specifications and other quality documents
- Experience in Quality Management and Factory Production Control (Preferred)
- Preferential training in civil engineering or industrial engineering and management
- Domain of MS Office tools
- Ability to work independently and to make decisions
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and responsible person
- Driving license
- Availability for occasional trips within the national territory
Learn more about this offer:
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV to:
The VESAM Group aims to have the collaboration of the most promising students and best professionals, being receptive to spontaneous applications.
We seek persons with an higher education degree obtained in national or international reference institutions, creative, proactive, with spirit of initiative and high working capacity in group and individually, and that can be identified with the culture and values of the company.
Those interested in starting a professional career at VESAM can send us a resume. All resumes are analyzed and added to our database.
The VESAM Group offers, on an yearly basis, training periods to students or recently graduated engineers aiming to facilitate their insertion in the working market and to identify the most promising future engineers to work with us.